The Wife I Picked Up Is Too Fierce
The Wife I Picked Up Is Too Fierce
When Feng Qing was born, she was sold to a couple from the mountains due to the hospital’s negligence .
Sixteen years later, her biological parents brought her home from a small mountain village, she thought her life would better, but it did not. Not only did she not get love from her parents, her substitute sister made her blind. In the end, her parents married her off to an old man in his fifties.
On her wedding day, Feng Qing escaped from the hotel with strings of bodyguards chasing after her. In a critical situation, she climbed into the black car that was parked by the roadside.
In the back car seat sat a handsome man where cold ruthlessness was a constant fixture on his face. He looked like someone who could not be trifled with.
Feng Qing patted her dirty little hands. "So, mister, I noticed that loneliness is written all over your face. What do you think about having a wife who has now presented herself to you?"
Xie Jiuhan was commonly referred to as the Ninth Master. He was the overlord of Capital City and had a volatile personality. He was stubborn and ruthless. The socialites in the Capital City used all means, but none of them came close to even touching the hem of Master Ninth's clothes.
From this day onward, rumors started to spread in Capital City. Ninth Master, who usually steered clear of women, raised a petite little wife in the manor and spoilt her to the core.
Master Ninth: "My wife is too weak to take care of herself."
The doctor: "Then, who's that lady who shattered someone's kneecap with a single kick?"
Master Ninth: "My wife used to live in villages, she's not good at her studies."
The students in Capital University: “Your wife keeps getting number one in every examination. If she's not good at her studies, what are we? Retards?"
Master Ninth: “My wife is extremely timid. She's not met many bigshots or prominent figures."
The public: “Please shut up!" The leading authority in medicine, science professors, and famous international directors queued outside your house, begging to see her! Yes, your wife had not met bigshots or prominent figures before because she was the most prominent figure here.
- Chapter 101 - Swallowing You in One bite
- Chapter 102 - They’re Still Doing Business…
- Chapter 103 - Ninth Master’s Rage!
- Chapter 104 - Let Go of That Boy! He’s Mine!
- Chapter 105 - Rolling the Dice
- Chapter 106 - I’m Mr. Qingyi!
- Chapter 107 - The Asura Who Wanted to Eat People
- Chapter 108 - I Want to Stay on Level Eighteen
- Chapter 109 - Throw Her Into the Trash
- Chapter 110 - There’s No Way to Live!
- Chapter 111 - Pay Back a Hundred Times
- Chapter 112 - Ninth Master, You Will Love Me, The Kind That Can’t Stop!
- Chapter 113 - Taking the Wrong Antidote
- Chapter 114 - Why Don’t You Bear with It Anymore?
- Chapter 115 - Get In My Car!
- Chapter 116 - There’s No God Before Me!
- Chapter 117 - Because I Like You!
- Chapter 118 - Hehe, My Hubby Is So Handsome!
- Chapter 119 - Ninth Master is Being Set Up!
- Chapter 120 - The Sword God Is Here
- Chapter 121 - Xie Jiuhan, Are You Polite?
- Chapter 122 - The Feelings of His Beloved Dying in Front of Him
- Chapter 123 - The First Time He’s Risked His Life for a Woman
- Chapter 124 - I Want to Ask You for a Favor
- Chapter 125 - You’ll Love Me Then
- Chapter 126 - Here to Perform?
- Chapter 127 - A Cup of Coffee Shook the Crowd
- Chapter 128 - Blood Raksha
- Chapter 129 - Ten Thousand Times More Terrifying Than Raksha
- Chapter 130 - Ninth Master and Madam Crimson Snow Went to Get a Room!
- Chapter 131 - Because I Miss You!
- Chapter 132 - I’m Afraid that Other Men Can’t Stand You
- Chapter 133 - Xie Jiuhan, You’ve Turned Bad!
- Chapter 134 - She Tricked Everyone
- Chapter 135 - Two Big shots Vying
- Chapter 136 - My Wife Is Not Suitable for the Entertainment Industry
- Chapter 137 - My Old Man treats Me the Best!
- Chapter 138 - As expected of Ninth Master’s Woman
- Chapter 139 - Fragrant Competition
- Chapter 140 - Top Fragrant Trainer
- Chapter 141 - I Only Like You to Sing for Me Alone
- Chapter 142 - Sing One Song for Me!
- Chapter 143 - Put Out My Desire First
- Chapter 144 - I’ll Wait for You at the Recording Studio!
- Chapter 145 - If She Isn’t the Siren, Who Is?
- Chapter 146 - Without Excellent Era, I’m Still a Classic Song Queen!
- Chapter 147 - Feng Qing’s Hidden Talent
- Chapter 148 - Ninth Master is in Trouble!
- Chapter 149 - You Can Call Me Madam Xie
- Chapter 150 - So What If My Brain Is Burned? You Will Take Care of Me!