The Wife I Picked Up Is Too Fierce
Author:Waiting For The Wind
The Wife I Picked Up Is Too Fierce
When Feng Qing was born, she was sold to a couple from the mountains due to the hospital’s negligence .
Sixteen years later, her biological parents brought her home from a small mountain village, she thought her life would better, but it did not. Not only did she not get love from her parents, her substitute sister made her blind. In the end, her parents married her off to an old man in his fifties.
On her wedding day, Feng Qing escaped from the hotel with strings of bodyguards chasing after her. In a critical situation, she climbed into the black car that was parked by the roadside.
In the back car seat sat a handsome man where cold ruthlessness was a constant fixture on his face. He looked like someone who could not be trifled with.
Feng Qing patted her dirty little hands. "So, mister, I noticed that loneliness is written all over your face. What do you think about having a wife who has now presented herself to you?"
Xie Jiuhan was commonly referred to as the Ninth Master. He was the overlord of Capital City and had a volatile personality. He was stubborn and ruthless. The socialites in the Capital City used all means, but none of them came close to even touching the hem of Master Ninth's clothes.
From this day onward, rumors started to spread in Capital City. Ninth Master, who usually steered clear of women, raised a petite little wife in the manor and spoilt her to the core.
Master Ninth: "My wife is too weak to take care of herself."
The doctor: "Then, who's that lady who shattered someone's kneecap with a single kick?"
Master Ninth: "My wife used to live in villages, she's not good at her studies."
The students in Capital University: “Your wife keeps getting number one in every examination. If she's not good at her studies, what are we? Retards?"
Master Ninth: “My wife is extremely timid. She's not met many bigshots or prominent figures."
The public: “Please shut up!" The leading authority in medicine, science professors, and famous international directors queued outside your house, begging to see her! Yes, your wife had not met bigshots or prominent figures before because she was the most prominent figure here.
- Chapter 201 - Betting
- Chapter 202 - Limelight
- Chapter 203 - The Black Horse Will Win
- Chapter 204 - She’s an Adult Woman
- Chapter 205 - Are You Crazy!
- Chapter 206 - A Close Call
- Chapter 207 - Give Me The Gun!
- Chapter 208 - Where Do You Want to Shoot Her?
- Chapter 209 - Begging for Mercy
- Chapter 210 - She’s Not Worthy
- Chapter 211 - Remember to Change Your Form of Address
- Chapter 212 - I Always Thought You Were Gay
- Chapter 213 - Secret Guard
- Chapter 214 - New Song Released
- Chapter 215 - I’ll Speak frankly
- Chapter 216 - Little Wu’s Suggestion
- Chapter 217 - Love Is a Ray of Light
- Chapter 218 - The Arrogant Female Salesperson
- Chapter 219 - Encountering the Feng Family of Three
- Chapter 220 - Will Help Her Husband to be Prosperous
- Chapter 221 - 300,000 for Two Bottles
- Chapter 222 - He Will Definitely Be Angry
- Chapter 223 - Ninth Master Is Going to Kill Someone!
- Chapter 224 - Innately Flirtatious
- Chapter 225 - Ninth Master Is In The Bathroom
- Chapter 226 - Relapse of Illness
- Chapter 227 - You’re Scarier Than This in Bed
- Chapter 228 - We Understand!
- Chapter 229 - A Deep Love Does Not Last Long
- Chapter 230 - Leave
- Chapter 231 - The Love-struck Feng Jianing
- Chapter 232 - No One Can Separate Us
- Chapter 233 - Long Yuning’s Banquet
- Chapter 234 - Are You Humiliating Me?
- Chapter 235 - Don’t Worry
- Chapter 236 - Late Arrival
- Chapter 237 - I Have to Know Her
- Chapter 238 - Feng Qing Strikes
- Chapter 239 - Lord Duke
- Chapter 240 - Can You Afford It?
- Chapter 241 - Heavenly Rainbow
- Chapter 242 - Hidden Logo
- Chapter 243 - Black Glorious Silk
- Chapter 244 - Pay The Interest First
- Chapter 245 - Wait and See
- Chapter 246 - Bullying the Young
- Chapter 247 - Raymond
- Chapter 248 - Talent
- Chapter 249 - Nine-Star Fragrant Master
- Chapter 250 - I Might Relapse!