The Wife I Picked Up Is Too Fierce
Author:Waiting For The Wind
The Wife I Picked Up Is Too Fierce
When Feng Qing was born, she was sold to a couple from the mountains due to the hospital’s negligence .
Sixteen years later, her biological parents brought her home from a small mountain village, she thought her life would better, but it did not. Not only did she not get love from her parents, her substitute sister made her blind. In the end, her parents married her off to an old man in his fifties.
On her wedding day, Feng Qing escaped from the hotel with strings of bodyguards chasing after her. In a critical situation, she climbed into the black car that was parked by the roadside.
In the back car seat sat a handsome man where cold ruthlessness was a constant fixture on his face. He looked like someone who could not be trifled with.
Feng Qing patted her dirty little hands. "So, mister, I noticed that loneliness is written all over your face. What do you think about having a wife who has now presented herself to you?"
Xie Jiuhan was commonly referred to as the Ninth Master. He was the overlord of Capital City and had a volatile personality. He was stubborn and ruthless. The socialites in the Capital City used all means, but none of them came close to even touching the hem of Master Ninth's clothes.
From this day onward, rumors started to spread in Capital City. Ninth Master, who usually steered clear of women, raised a petite little wife in the manor and spoilt her to the core.
Master Ninth: "My wife is too weak to take care of herself."
The doctor: "Then, who's that lady who shattered someone's kneecap with a single kick?"
Master Ninth: "My wife used to live in villages, she's not good at her studies."
The students in Capital University: “Your wife keeps getting number one in every examination. If she's not good at her studies, what are we? Retards?"
Master Ninth: “My wife is extremely timid. She's not met many bigshots or prominent figures."
The public: “Please shut up!" The leading authority in medicine, science professors, and famous international directors queued outside your house, begging to see her! Yes, your wife had not met bigshots or prominent figures before because she was the most prominent figure here.
- Chapter 51 - Termination of Contract
- Chapter 52 - Her Face Is Swollen Like a Pig’s Head
- Chapter 53 - Hit Him
- Chapter 54 - Lovey-Dovey Race
- Chapter 55 - Help Me Again
- Chapter 56 - Disciple
- Chapter 57 - Ninth Master, Going to Catch Him Personally!
- Chapter 58 - Kidnapping
- Chapter 59 - Kneeling for Her
- Chapter 60 - Ninth Master’s Murderous Intent
- Chapter 61 - In a Bad Mood
- Chapter 62 - Touched
- Chapter 63 - Tenderness
- Chapter 64 - : Anytime
- Chapter 65 - The Conclusion of Many Experiments
- Chapter 66 - Ninth Master’s Mental Illness
- Chapter 67 - A Strange Face
- Chapter 68 - Sleepiness Vanished
- Chapter 69 - The Music Score That Attracted Li Shaoqun
- Chapter 70 - A Huge Price
- Chapter 71 - March’s Wailing
- Chapter 72 - The Treatment Game
- Chapter 73 - You Have to Hold On
- Chapter 74 - I’ll Give You a Big Gift
- Chapter 75 - Couldn’t Be Any Better!
- Chapter 76 - Five Full Scores
- Chapter 77 - The Final Contestant
- Chapter 78 - Throw Her Away
- Chapter 79 - Damn Feng Qing
- Chapter 80 - Who Is the Original Composer?
- Chapter 81 - Ten Gold Points
- Chapter 82 - It’s Clear Who’s the B*tch
- Chapter 83 - It’s a Blessing, Not a Calamity
- Chapter 84 - Are You Doubting Me?
- Chapter 85 - It’s Hard to Defy Everyone’s Will
- Chapter 86 - Not Even Her Biological Mother!
- Chapter 87 - Who Are You To Call Her Qingqing?
- Chapter 88 - The Truth
- Chapter 89 - Because You’re Not Worthy!
- Chapter 90 - Coming, Hubby!
- Chapter 91 - You’re Mrs. Xie Now!
- Chapter 92 - Artificial Retinal
- Chapter 93 - Are You Human?
- Chapter 94 - I Can’t Wait!
- Chapter 95 - Offended Someone You Shouldn’t Offend!
- Chapter 96 - There Must Be Someone Behind!
- Chapter 97 - King of Hackers
- Chapter 98 - Saved the Milky Way in Her Past Life
- Chapter 99 - : One Billion for Every Song!
- Chapter 100 - The Most Ordinary is the Happiest!