"There was a time in my life where I struggled to breathe. A time where I felt suffocated everyday, but then I met you."
-Turning the gears of fate.
A drop of ink can penetrate the walls, even the walls you took too long to build.
After losing her first love due to a traffic accident, Ibuki Sumire transfers to Tokyo. She wanted to escape, to run away from everything that happened. To start over in a place that didn't have him. But a series of clues lead her to investigating the case behind the accident.
In that place she learns about the masks people wear. The masks people wear to disgui se their feelings. Sometimes you have to look past what you see on the surface.
There she meets him, the person who helps her move forward. But Sumire quickly learns how alike they are. His cold personality is different than the kindness she is used to. However, he is the only one who understands her feelings.
It keeps going around in circles, like a drop of paint. Round and round - an endless stream of pain and lies. But, that stream ended the moment she laid her eyes on his paintings.
Such rich and vibrant colors, it felt like his emotions exploded. Yet, in the corner of his studio, she found it. The real him, a sakura painting of two people walking hand in hand.
A gentle and sweet feeling, something she has never felt before.
[Commissioned Cover by: Vatarison]
- Chapter 201 - Difficult For Her
- Chapter 202 - The Path To The New World
- Chapter 203 - Dream World
- Chapter 204 - Dream World PII
- Chapter 205 - I Will Protect You No Matter What
- Chapter 206 - Regrets
- Chapter 207 - A Mess
- Chapter 208 - Ambush
- Chapter 209 - Request
- Chapter 210 - Does This Mean Something To You?
- Chapter 211 - That Was A Lie
- Chapter 212 - I Don’t Understand
- Chapter 213 - Plan
- Chapter 214 - Are We Ignoring The World Around Us?
- Chapter 215 - The Only Way I Can Cope
- Chapter 216 - Constantly Thinking Of Her
- Chapter 217 - Make Me Forget
- Chapter 218 - I Am Here For You
- Chapter 219 - What Do I Do With These Feelings?
- Chapter 220 - I Want You
- Chapter 221 - You Didn’t Do Anything
- Chapter 222 - The Regrets From The Past
- Chapter 223 - Going Crazy Again
- Chapter 224 - Stay With Me
- Chapter 225 - Let The World Explode
- Chapter 226 - Pretend
- Chapter 227 - It Was So Tiring
- Chapter 228 - Escape
- Chapter 229 - What If I Stopped Running?
- Chapter 230 - Crazy Things
- Chapter 231 - I Must Be Crazy
- Chapter 232 - It’s Not Your Fault
- Chapter 233 - I Trust You
- Chapter 234 - Next Time Come To Me
- Chapter 235 - I Want To Do Something
- Chapter 236 - It Did Not Matter
- Chapter 237 - Unease
- Chapter 238 - Hard Time Understanding
- Chapter 239 - The Voice He Acknowledges
- Chapter 240 - You Have To Promise Me
- Chapter 241 - Let’s Start Over
- Chapter 242 - Cruel
- Chapter 243 - I Dont Have The Right
- Chapter 244 - Puzzling Behaviour
- Chapter 245 - Why?
- Chapter 246 - Would You Consider Joining Us?
- Chapter 247 - The One
- Chapter 248 - Don’t Overthink It
- Chapter 249 - Enter Quatro Light
- Chapter 250 - Your Time Is Up