"There was a time in my life where I struggled to breathe. A time where I felt suffocated everyday, but then I met you."
-Turning the gears of fate.
A drop of ink can penetrate the walls, even the walls you took too long to build.
After losing her first love due to a traffic accident, Ibuki Sumire transfers to Tokyo. She wanted to escape, to run away from everything that happened. To start over in a place that didn't have him. But a series of clues lead her to investigating the case behind the accident.
In that place she learns about the masks people wear. The masks people wear to disgui se their feelings. Sometimes you have to look past what you see on the surface.
There she meets him, the person who helps her move forward. But Sumire quickly learns how alike they are. His cold personality is different than the kindness she is used to. However, he is the only one who understands her feelings.
It keeps going around in circles, like a drop of paint. Round and round - an endless stream of pain and lies. But, that stream ended the moment she laid her eyes on his paintings.
Such rich and vibrant colors, it felt like his emotions exploded. Yet, in the corner of his studio, she found it. The real him, a sakura painting of two people walking hand in hand.
A gentle and sweet feeling, something she has never felt before.
[Commissioned Cover by: Vatarison]
- Chapter 301 - Only One Part 7
- Chapter 302 - Only One Part 8
- Chapter 303 - Saintly Teritory Part 1
- Chapter 304 - Saintly Teritory Part 2
- Chapter 305 - Saintly Teritory Part 3
- Chapter 306 - Saintly Teritory Part 4
- Chapter 307 - Saintly Teritory Part 5
- Chapter 308 - Saintly Teritory Part 6
- Chapter 309 - Never Part 1
- Chapter 310 - Never Part 2
- Chapter 311 - Never Part 3
- Chapter 312 - Never Part 4
- Chapter 313 - Never Part 5
- Chapter 314 - Never Part 6
- Chapter 315 - Never Part 7
- Chapter 316 - Never Part 8
- Chapter 317 - Never Part 9
- Chapter 318 - Everydays
- Chapter 319 - You’re With Me
- Chapter 320 - The Truly Rotten Person Is Me
- Chapter 321 - The Burdens We Carry
- Chapter 322 - Is This Okay?
- Chapter 323 - I Believe In Happiness With You.
- Chapter 324 - Stay Close To Me
- Chapter 325 - Hidden Fears
- Chapter 326 - For You
- Chapter 327 - Not A Child
- Chapter 328 - Do You Believe In The Darkness In People’s Hearts?
- Chapter 329 - Be Happy
- Chapter 330 - A Peaceful And Happy Life
- Chapter 331 - Sacrifices
- Chapter 332 - What If The World Ends?
- Chapter 333 - Bad Habits
- Chapter 334 - Marionette Part 1
- Chapter 335 - Marionette Part 2
- Chapter 336 - Marionette Part 3
- Chapter 337 - Marionette Part 4
- Chapter 338 - Each Day, Each Moment
- Chapter 339 - Cold Rain Part 1
- Chapter 340 - Cold Rain Part 2
- Chapter 341 - Cold Rain Part 3
- Chapter 342 - Shadow And Lights Part 1
- Chapter 343 - Shadow And Lights Part 2
- Chapter 344 - Shadow And Lights Part 3
- Chapter 345 - A Small Gift For You
- Chapter 346 - Rely On Me
- Chapter 347 - I Don’t Want To Become Your Burden
- Chapter 348 - Blue Wind Part 1
- Chapter 349 - Blue Wind Part 2
- Chapter 350 - Blue Wind Part 3