The Bloodline System
The Bloodline System
In a future timeline, the earth was visited by a species known as the Slarkovs.
Having lost their home planet and in search of a new one, earth was the next habitable planet for them.
Humans and Slarkovs made a deal with each other in return for the Slarkovs living on earth.
The Slarkovs traded their technology and knowledge for a new home.
They were similar to humans except for some of them who had slight differences so fitting into the society wasn't a problem.
Over the years Slarkovs and humans began to mate with one another and reproduce offsprings.
This in turn created a new species known as the mixed-blood.
Centuries later mixedbloods could tap into their bloodline and perform unimaginable feats.
Gustav born into an age where bloodline determines everything, struggles to fit with a useless bloodline.
His bloodline only grants him the ability to change his hair color, destroying his hopes and dreams for a great future.
His fate is turned around when an unexpected situation leads to him finding a system that grants him the power to unlock and upgrade bloodlines by completing quests but he's baffled by two quests with a five-year deadline. Success will grant him unimaginable rewards...
But only one thing awaits him if he fails... Death!
Follow Gustav on his interesting journey filled with unprecedented adventures, danger and death, maybe?
PS: If you cannot wait for character developments don't bother reading. The MC's character growth happens more than once in this story.
- Chapter 101 Intelligence Is A Tool?
- Chapter 102 Blatant Accusation
- Chapter 103 Accomplice
- Chapter 104 Bloodlines
- Chapter 105 Visiting The Arcade Again
- Chapter 106 Meeting Angy's Friends
- Chapter 107 Repeated Defeat
- Chapter 108 Duel Commencement
- Chapter 109 Captain Vs Captain
- Chapter 110 Ending Of First Rounds
- Chapter 111 Most Supporting Teammate
- Chapter 112 Dating Assumptions
- Chapter 113 Echelon Academy Vs Atrihea City High
- Chapter 114 Angy Vs The Captain
- Chapter 115 Subjected To Pain
- Chapter 116 Falco Takes Action
- Chapter 117 Engaging Atrihea City High Participants
- Chapter 118 Meeting At The Rooftop
- Chapter 119 Stealing A Bloodline In Broad Daylight
- Chapter 120 Three Notifications At Once
- Chapter 121 Drilling Angy
- Chapter 122 Unlocking God Eyes
- Chapter 123 Infiltrating The Mixedbreed Border
- Chapter 124 First Encounter Within The Boundary
- Chapter 125 Incomplete Information
- Chapter 126 Trying Out Bloodline Acquisition Without The System
- Chapter 127 Failure
- Chapter 128 System Upgrade Complete
- Chapter 129 Solar Worm Transformation
- Chapter 130 Salitre Pure Crystal
- Chapter 131 The First Hole
- Chapter 132 Resilient Solar Worms
- Chapter 133 Using Energy Discharge In A Battle
- Chapter 134 Rocking Explosion
- Chapter 135 Angy And Gustav's Midnight Conversation
- Chapter 136 Buying An Item In Shop
- Chapter 137 Birthday Invitation
- Chapter 138 Emergency Quest
- Chapter 139 Masked Man
- Chapter 140 Using Combination
- Chapter 141 Cause Revealed
- Chapter 142 Sabotage?
- Chapter 143 Visiting Boss Danzo's Home
- Chapter 144 Gustav's Worry
- Chapter 145 Tiring Angy Out
- Chapter 146 Bloodline Conversations
- Chapter 147 Mysterious Observer
- Chapter 148 Fire Resistance
- Chapter 149 Miss Aimee's Refusal
- Chapter 150 Investigation Underway