Realm of Myths and Legends
Realm of Myths and Legends
Jin, a hardcore gamer who still lives with his mom at the age of 24. He could never hold down a steady job since graduating, his girlfriend since high school dumped him for his best friend and he's constantly getting beat up by a group of local gang members. His dad left him and his mom when he became rich from the lottery and got a new family, one free of debt and burdens as he called it. His mom works 3 jobs to keep everything from falling apart, except for herself slowly. One day on his way home with the very first and new fully immersive VRMMORPG called Realm of Myths and Legends or RML for short, he died from a hit and run car accident. RML was advertised as the worlds first fully immersive VRMMORPG, allowing for players with skill sets in the real world, like sword training, martial arts, archery or reaction time, to benefit in the game itself! Though Jin died and at that moment a soul from another world crossed over into his body and inherited his memories. The man known as Izroth once hailed as the greatest cultivator in the seven realms, soul reincarnates into the modern world year 20xx in the body of Jin.
"What are all these strange memories flowing into my mind..? I've been to all seven realms and have never seen one like this. Earth is it?"
"M-My cultivation..! It's back to nothing! This body is so weak and spiritual essence here is scarce. But my soul strength is untainted."
"I'll make right all the wrongs that have been done to you, your revenge shall come."
"It's called a video game? I'll play it! Since you've given me this body even though it wasn't planned, I'll accomplish your goal of becoming #1."
"So sects here are called guilds... I'll make the strongest one there is!"
"Ha? World greatest gamer? Don't think you can bully me and not pay the price!"
- Chapter 251 Tied Together and Smooth Sailing
- Chapter 252 Trouble At The Mystical Realm Palace, The Bold Sage Falls
- Chapter 253 Luna's Chilling Ailmen
- Chapter 254 New Arrivals!
- Chapter 255 Some Things You Can't Touch
- Chapter 256 Closing The Portals To The Netherworld Part 1
- Chapter 257 Closing The Portals To The Netherworld Part 2
- Chapter 258 Closing The Portals To The Netherworld Part 3
- Chapter 259 A Divine Blessing For A Daunting Task
- Chapter 260 A Race Against Time
- Chapter 261 Source of The Impending Danger
- Chapter 262 Severance
- Chapter 263 Irredeemable! Obtaining The Lost Page
- Chapter 264 It's Not There!
- Chapter 265 No Need For Words
- Chapter 266 Slayer's Two Options, The Prelude To A Massacre
- Chapter 267 Carnage, Over The Edge
- Chapter 268 A Generous Donation
- Chapter 269 Chasing The Wrong Targe
- Chapter 270 The Path That Lies Ahead
- Chapter 271 It's So Realistic
- Chapter 272 This Is A Summoner?
- Chapter 273 The Furious Keeper of Books
- Chapter 274 Rewriting The Fundamental Laws
- Chapter 275 Who Is The Real Grand Master Here?
- Chapter 276 Knowledge and Benefits
- Chapter 277 Doe of Nine Creations
- Chapter 278 Reilei's Powerful Skill
- Chapter 279 Raw Physical Strength
- Chapter 280 Farewell
- Chapter 281 Power of Source
- Chapter 282 Vice-Leader of Silver Hawk Merchants Caravan
- Chapter 283 Izroth's Suspicions
- Chapter 284 Entering The Tiger's Mouth
- Chapter 285 No Longer An Issue
- Chapter 286 Return of The Shadow
- Chapter 287 A Moment To Strike
- Chapter 288 Forced Out of Hiding
- Chapter 289 Intentions
- Chapter 290 Robinarzin's Secre
- Chapter 291 How Much Would It Cost For A Kingdom To Betray The World?
- Chapter 292 All It Took Was One Strike!
- Chapter 293 Faceless One
- Chapter 294 Collapse of The Silver Hawk Merchants Caravan
- Chapter 295 A Quest That Was Doomed To Fail
- Chapter 296 Final Reques
- Chapter 297 Forming A New Party
- Chapter 298 A Bounty Worth One Billion Gold Coins!
- Chapter 299 Let The Hunt Begin!
- Chapter 300 Isn't This System Cheating Me?