I Transmigrated As A Villain's Mother
I Transmigrated As A Villain's Mother
# cinderella # supportingcharacter
Song Ci transmigrated into a book as a cannon fodder supporting female character with a burden, also known as her younger brother. The burden Song Yujin said calmly, “Do you plan on hitting me today? If so, hurry up. I have homework to do.” Song Ci was speechless. Wasn’t this the male lead who was tortured by his sister at a young age, and then grew up and tortured the sister back?! As she recalled how the story progressed, Song Ci shuddered and revealed a kind smile. “Yujin, go on and do your homework if you want to. Are you hungry? Why don’t I make you something?” Song Yujin became wary as if his sister was now using a new method to torture him. Song Ci tried several times to gain Song Yujin’s favor but failed, and that made her want to cry.
This day, their cheapskate aunt who rarely paid them a visit suddenly showed up. “Cici, take your cousin’s place and marry Lu Gan. Both of you have burdens so you won’t complain about each other.” Song Ci was speechless. What kind of bullsh*t was this? She had read the book and knew the real story. Their aunt’s family only aimed for Lu Gan because of his good looks and wealthy family background. But now that Lu Gan’s legs were ruined in a car crash, they were trying to push this mess to her instead! Song Ci said, “Sure, I’ll marry him.” Song Ci wanted to refuse, but then she remembered that Lu Gan and his ruthless son ended up hating her in the book for refusing the marriage! If she didn’t agree, her life would be endangered! After they got married…
Lu Gan: My dear, are you hungry? Why don’t I make you something?
The great villain: Mom, I earned a billion. That’ll be your pocket money!
Song Yujin: I saw a rather acceptable necklace in an auction. It’s almost worthy of you, I guess.
Song Xi was speechless. All of a sudden, she was being pampered by bigshots!
- Chapter 301 - Getting on the Right Track
- Chapter 302 - Parent-Teacher Conference
- Chapter 303 - Child’s Popularity
- Chapter 304 - Good Test Scores
- Chapter 305 - The Little Devil
- Chapter 306 - Put In Your Pocket
- Chapter 307 - Who Did You Give the Gift To?
- Chapter 308 - Movie Theater Ambiguity
- Chapter 309 - A Chance Encounter in the Mall
- Chapter 310 - The Bullying Starts
- Chapter 311 - I’m Going to Do Bad Things
- Chapter 312 - Thoughts and Morality
- Chapter 313 - : You’ve Always Been Very Well-Behaved
- Chapter 314 - Take the Kids to the Song Family
- Chapter 315 - A Familiar Feeling
- Chapter 316 - A Small Revenge
- Chapter 317 - Little Suo’s Complaint
- Chapter 318 - Heart-Warming Little Suo
- Chapter 319 - Song Ci Is Overly Kind
- Chapter 320 - Another Complete Victory
- Chapter 321 - Going to See Big Brother
- Chapter 322 - Gentle Brother
- Chapter 323 - The Last Reunion
- Chapter 324 - You Are Not the One Your Father Loves Most
- Chapter 325 - Sowing Discord
- Chapter 326 - Putting Yourself in My Shoes
- Chapter 327 - Children Are Not Allowed to Look
- Chapter 328 - An Unknown Secret
- Chapter 329 - Have You Heard of the Ugly Duckling?
- Chapter 330 - Consider His Father Dead
- Chapter 331 - Want to Be a Little Tiger
- Chapter 332 - The Most Important Thing for a Person Is to Be Alive
- Chapter 333 - Lu Gan’s Re-Examination
- Chapter 334 - I Can Feel My Legs
- Chapter 335 - Anxious to Have a Son
- Chapter 336 - The Snowmen Is Also a Family of Four
- Chapter 337 - Warm Song Yujin
- Chapter 338 - Choosing a Script
- Chapter 339 - My Home Won’t Disappear, Right?
- Chapter 340 - Everyone Is Touched
- Chapter 341 - Martial Arts Preparation
- Chapter 342 - Song Yujin’s Father
- Chapter 343 - My Father Is Dead
- Chapter 344 - I Only Want the Child’s Custody
- Chapter 345 - : Song Tangjun's Past
- Chapter 346 - Won’t Hand Over Custody
- Chapter 347 - : I Have You
- Chapter 348 - If Mom Says He’s Dead, Then He’s Dead
- Chapter 349 - Don’t Lie to Me
- Chapter 350 - There’s Something Wrong With My Son’s Brain