Embers Ad Infinitum
Author:Cuttlefish That Loves Diving, 爱潜水的乌贼
Genre:Fantasy, Sci-fi, Seinen, Mature, Supernatural
Embers Ad Infinitum
In this latest work by Lord of the Mysteries author, Cuttlefish That Loves Diving, be prepared for a well-thought out and detailed apocalyptic, cyberpunk world with a setting superseding Lord of the Mysteries!
Our protagonist, Shang Jianyao, is crazy—literally crazy, at least that’s what the doctors said. Living in a huge, underground building of Pangu Biology, one of the few remaining factions in this apocalyptic wasteland known as the Ashlands, he acts in unfathomable ways that’s head-scratching, comical, and shrewd. So is he really crazy? Probably.
He has a grand dream: to save all of humanity.
Intricately tied to this dream is something everyone in the Ashlands believes in: Deep in a particular ruin buried away by danger and famine, a path leading to a new world awaits. To step into the new world, one only needs to find a special key and open that certain door.
There, the land is bountiful, as if milk and honey flows freely.
The sunlight is dazzling, as if all coldness and darkness are washed away.
The people will no longer have to face desolation, monsters, infections, mutations, and all kinds of dangers.
There, children are joyous, adults are happy, everything is fine as they are supposed to be.
Every Antiquarian, Ruin Hunter, and Historian roaming the Ashlands knows: That’s the New World.
- Chapter 151: Partners
- Chapter 152: Dangerous Figures
- Chapter 153: Triple Effect
- Chapter 154: Familiar Person
- Chapter 155: Zeng Guangwang
- Chapter 156: Interweaving Clues
- Chapter 157: Outside the City
- Chapter 158: “Sense of Ritual”
- Chapter 159: Cooperation
- Chapter 160: Approaching
- Chapter 161: Dealing an Unusual Hand
- Chapter 162: Round after Round
- Chapter 163: Chaos Begins
- Chapter 164: Jingnian
- Chapter 165: Tricks
- Chapter 166: Chaos
- Chapter 167: Returning to North Street
- Chapter 168: Drawing Silk from the Cocoon
- Chapter 169: Aristocratic Council
- Chapter 170: Bang
- Chapter 171: Why Not Dance
- Chapter 172: Quelling the Chaos
- Chapter 173: Art of the Gap
- Chapter 174: Interrogation
- Chapter 175: Shepherd Bouillon
- Chapter 176: New Direction
- Chapter 177: A Sincere Suggestion
- Chapter 178: The Next Step
- Chapter 179: “Compass”
- Chapter 180
- Chapter 181: Mission
- Chapter 182: Public Security Department
- Chapter 183: Contractor
- Chapter 184: Underground Ark
- Chapter 185: The Essence of Hiding
- Chapter 186: “Final Villain”
- Chapter 187: Folklore
- Chapter 188: Threat
- Chapter 189: Slacker
- Chapter 190: Shaking Hands
- Chapter 191: Walking Ninety Miles Out of a Hundred Is Just Halfway the Journey
- Chapter 192: Mountain Monsters
- Chapter 193: Came Knocking On The Door
- Chapter 194: Behind the Door
- Chapter 195: Massive Strength
- Chapter 196: Harbinger
- Chapter 197: Please
- Chapter 198: Clues
- Chapter 199: Tenebrarum
- Chapter 200: Rare Peace