The Long-awaited Mr Han
The Long-awaited Mr Han
“Take me in, I’ll do anything you want me to!”
In her previous life, Lu Man is sent to prison after being framed by her step-sister and an asshole. After being released from prison, the only thing that greets her is her mother’s tombstone. Seeing the asshole and bitch getting happily along together like one big family with her birth father and step-mother, she sets out to die together with the asshole and her step-sister in fiery flames.
The moment she opens her eyes again, she finds herself back on the very day she was framed. Resolutely jumping out the window and climbing next door, she seeks refuge from the man occupying the room there. But who would have guessed that the man is the brilliant hunk she has always admired from afar in her past life?
She vows to rub her eyes clean and be more discerning of people. She wants to make everyone who owed her in the past to pay her back!
“Young Master Han, can you let me hug your other arm too?”
“Actually, I have one more, do you want it?”
- Chapter 1951 - She Was the One Who Misled Me!
- Chapter 1952 - Easy to Bully
- Chapter 1953 - Just Because I Missed You
- Chapter 1954 - Don't Need to Hide
- Chapter 1955 - Did You Miss Me?
- Chapter 1956 - He's Laughing at Her Weakness
- Chapter 1957 - Gosh, Are They Hallucinating?
- Chapter 1958 - Arrange
- Chapter 1959 - Reasonable
- Chapter 1960 - Find That Person
- Chapter 1961 - So Troubling
- Chapter 1962 - I Didn't Expect That You Would Also Do Things in a High Profile Manner
- Chapter 1963 - Everyone Knows
- Chapter 1964 - Can't Embarrass Myself in Front of You
- Chapter 1965 - I Can Find You Wherever You Are
- Chapter 1966 - Paid So Much Attention to Me
- Chapter 1967 - This Kind of Fake Woman, There's No Need to Care About Her at All
- Chapter 1968 - Are the Han Family People Professionals in Slapping Faces?
- Chapter 1969 - Don't Fantasize on Your Own
- Chapter 1970 - These Should Have Been Hers to Begin with
- Chapter 1971 - Look How Busy She Was!
- Chapter 1972 - Why Don’t You Not Come Next Time
- Chapter 1973 - Is Sister-in-law Something You Can Address Her with?
- Chapter 1974 - My Age Is Just Right
- Chapter 1975 - Hello, Everyone, I'm Shi Xiaoya's Boyfriend
- Chapter 1976 - Sure, Girlfriend
- Chapter 1977 - So Protective of Her
- Chapter 1978 - Seems as If We Are Not Professional Enough?
- Chapter 1979 - You Can't Make It Like This!
- Chapter 1980 - This Damned Trick
- Chapter 1981 - How Could She Not Learn
- Chapter 1982 - Could Really Laugh Even in His Sleep
- Chapter 1983 - Arrangement
- Chapter 1984 - They Were All Spreading Rumors Blindly
- Chapter 1985 - Call the Police
- Chapter 1986 - Let Me Off
- Chapter 1987 - Police, Open the Door
- Chapter 1988 - Not a Decent Fellow
- Chapter 1989 - Looks Like This After Level 10 Beauty Filters
- Chapter 1990 - Image Already Destroyed
- Chapter 1991 - A Match
- Chapter 1992 - New Neighbor
- Chapter 1993 - Let Me Stay Tonight?
- Chapter 1994 - It's Not Far, It'll Be Very Fast
- Chapter 1995 - I Promise I'm a Good Neighbor
- Chapter 1996 - Asking for Your Opinion
- Chapter 1997 - Did I Scare You?
- Chapter 1998 - Just So Domineering
- Chapter 1999 - Learn Some Tips from Those Old Men in May-December Relationships
- Chapter 2000 - Can Wrap Around with One Arm