The Crippled Boss Loves Me
Genre:Drama, Psychological, Romance
The Crippled Boss Loves Me
The once rich girl Shen Hanxing lost her mother when she was born. She was then dumped overseas by her own father when she was little to her own devices.
Nineteen years later, her father personally took her home from overseas, and the reason was to replace her younger sister to marry her fiancé Ji Yan, who had lost his legs’ senses after a car accident.
Father: “Know your place. You’re already marrying above your station when you marry Ji Yan with your status.” Younger Sister: “Thank you for willing to sacrifice yourself for my love~” Shen Hanxing smiled faintly: “Agree to my two conditions, and I’ll gladly marry him.”
Afterward, she stepped into the Ji family’s home with empty luggage. The man in the wheelchair angrily roared at her in the dark room. “Scram!”
Shen Hanxing quickly switched on the light, pulled open the curtain, and extended his hand towards the man with the light behind her. “Hello. Let me introduce myself. I’m your wife, Shen Hanxing.”
When he saw her the first time, he treated her coldly. And then, he treasured her. Ji Yan looked at this woman that suddenly barged into her life. She used her strength to tame his wild and brash younger brother.
She patiently and compassionately healed his fearful and introverted younger sister. She used everything she had to slowly support this cold family…
And then, Shen Hanxing fell into a trap. Before she drifted into darkness, she saw the man that was supposed to be in the wheelchair running towards her in anxiety.
When she woke up again, the man pointed at the washing board, the keyboard, and the durian and asked, “Hanxing, which one do you want me to kneel on?”
- Chapter 1 - Manners? How Could I Have Any Manners?
- Chapter 2 - Hello, I'm Your wife, Shen Hanxing
- Chapter 3 - Lend Me Some Money
- Chapter 4 - Disobedient Children Deserve a Beating
- Chapter 5 - Tell Me, What Did You Do Wrong?
- Chapter 6 - Thank You. I Like Them Very Much
- Chapter 7 - The Violent Woman
- Chapter 8 - Drink the Milk
- Chapter 9 - They Were All Very Well-Behaved
- Chapter 10 - : Stretch Out Your Hand
- Chapter 11 - Law Abiding Citizens
- Chapter 12 - Coaxing Children
- Chapter 13 - Accusing
- Chapter 14 - You're Afraid to Take Medicine? You're An Adult.
- Chapter 15 - Is There Any Possibility of Being Healed?
- Chapter 16 - : I'm Going Out With Your Sister-In-Law
- Chapter 17 - I Thought You Guys Didn't Want to Treat It
- Chapter 18 - Are You Jealous?
- Chapter 19 - Death Arena
- Chapter 20 - This Woman Is Crazy!
- Chapter 21 - Take You For Another Run
- Chapter 22 - She Asked Him to Stretch Out His Hand
- Chapter 23 - So Energetic this Early In the Morning?
- Chapter 24 - Last Night, His Legs Started to Hurt
- Chapter 25 - If You Are Blind, Hurry Up and Get It Treated
- Chapter 26 - Cousin-in-law Is Not Wearing Any Makeup Today, Right?
- Chapter 27 - Haven't You Investigated Me Before?
- Chapter 28 - The Zhuang Family's Invitation
- Chapter 29 - When a Dog Becomes Anxious, It Would Jump Over a Wall
- Chapter 30 - You're Not the One Who Should Leave
- Chapter 31 - Beauty Is Justice!
- Chapter 32 - Mrs. Ji, I've Heard so Much About You
- Chapter 33 - Someone Smashed the Flower
- Chapter 34 - Throw Ji Forth Young Missus out
- Chapter 35 - : I'll Fight You
- Chapter 36 - The Doctor Who Appeared at the Banquet
- Chapter 37 - Difficult Choices
- Chapter 38 - I Can Give It a Try
- Chapter 39 - : Still Some Unfinished Business
- Chapter 40 - The Culprit Appeared
- Chapter 41 - Do As You Deem Fit
- Chapter 42 - Sisters Fighting For Attention
- Chapter 43 - First Idol
- Chapter 44 - Let’s Have a Good Talk
- Chapter 45 - Shall We Give It a Try?
- Chapter 46 - Public Apology
- Chapter 47 - You’ve Done It
- Chapter 48 - Let’s Line Up to Apologize
- Chapter 49 - Which Teacher Did You Learn From
- Chapter 50 - The Eldery Couple Hiding In The Depths Of The Park