Since The Red Moon Appeared
Since The Red Moon Appeared
My name is Lu Xin. I'm one of the few normal people in this world.
A lot of my colleagues ask me how I could be so calm in the face of a crisis.
I smile without saying anything. When I get home from work, my parents and sister are already waiting for me at the table.
"Brother, why should we be afraid of those monsters? They should be afraid of us."
"Son, if you're bullied, you must tell Mom and Dad. We'll get him together."
I calmly pick up my bowl of rice. Monsters? What's there to be afraid of? Can it be as scary as my family?
The sudden rise of the red moon thirty years ago has thrown the world into chaos. The surviving humans not only had to deal with sudden changes in their environment, but also with mutated monsters eyeing them covetously. Fortunately, some of humans had awakened their superpowers and were barely able to keep up the peace.
However, everyone knows that this security is only superficial. The terrorists in the cities, the awakened who can't maintain their condition, the corrupted monsters constantly threaten ordinary people.
Upon learning of a new recruit at the Agency—
"Mr. Lu Xin! What do you think of yourself as the savior of mankind, the greatest hero in human history?"
"I can only ensure that my family doesn't step out the house."
- Chapter 241 - Chapter 241: Chapter 228-entering the realm of ghosts (1)
- Chapter 240 - Chapter 240: Pressure relief and punishment course (2) 1
- Chapter 239 - Chapter 239: Single unit dispatched (Part 1) 2
- Chapter 238 - Chapter 238: Single unit dispatched (Part 1)
- Chapter 237 - Chapter 237: Chapter 225 -the mysterious wish incident (Part 1)
- Chapter 26
- Chapter 27
- Chapter 28
- Chapter 29 - Chapter 29: Logic Chain and Core Factor
- Chapter 30 - Chapter 30: Your Violent Treatment
- Chapter 31 - Chapter 31: Estimation of Psyche Magnitude
- Chapter 32 - Chapter 32: Risk of Losing Control
- Chapter 33 - Chapter 33: Our Responsibility
- Chapter 34 - Chapter 34: Reporting Information
- Chapter 35 - Chapter 35: Analysis Report 041
- Chapter 36 - Chapter 36: Teacher Xiaolu
- Chapter 37 - Chapter 37: Best Life
- Chapter 38 - Chapter 38: Quiet Dinner
- Chapter 39 - Chapter 39: Aptitude Assessment
- Chapter 40 - Chapter 40: Guidance and Improvement
- Chapter 41 - Chapter 41: Theoretically speaking 1
- Chapter 42 - Chapter 42: Multiple tests 1
- Chapter 43 - Chapter 43: It’s too normal 1
- Chapter 44 - Chapter 44: The monster of qingang (1)
- Chapter 45 - Chapter 45: What exactly is the color (1)
- Chapter 46 - Chapter 46: The book about the Crimson Moon
- Chapter 47 - Chapter 47: C-grade special contamination source-039—1
- Chapter 48 - Chapter 48: Working machine _1
- Chapter 49 - Chapter 49: Countdown of 30 seconds.l
- Chapter 50 - Chapter 50: This is called professionalism (1)