As the second daughter of Ningyuan Army General, Qin Wanru, who had been set up by her so-called mother and elder sister, lost her reputation and suffered a lot on her wedding in her previous life.
Now she was reborn and returned to the time before she married to Qi Tianyu, the first son of the magistrate of Jiangzhou.
The rebirth gave her a chance to revenge on her own wedding and uncover the plot of her mother and elder sister. Would she be able to change her fate?
- Chapter 301 - Former Adoration Turns to Dislike
- Chapter 302 - Back to 13
- Chapter 303 - Morning Gifts from Duke Yong’s Mansion
- Chapter 304 - Partiality or No Father-Daughter Affection?
- Chapter 305 - Second Step, a Strange Dispute
- Chapter 306 - Not Feeling Well and Struggling Hard!
- Chapter 307 - Who Had the Real Aim to Invite Her!
- Chapter 308 - Who Could Prove this Handkerchief Was from Qiyu Pavilion?
- Chapter 309 - The Handkerchiefs Handed on to Someone Else
- Chapter 310 - Never Accept Being Defined as A “Weak Lady”
- Chapter 311 - Ruin Her Reputation for Her Daughter
- Chapter 312 - Being Slapped Repeatedly
- Chapter 313 - A Rare Chance to Being Alone with Him!
- Chapter 314 - To Cover the Chinese Characters on the Screen Wall with Paint
- Chapter 315 - Are They My Biological Parents?
- Chapter 316 - Sophistry and Frustrated Madam of Duke Xing
- Chapter 317 - Why Mess up Duke Xing’s Mansion?
- Chapter 318 - Doubted Whether He Had Met Her Before?
- Chapter 319 - I Will Give Her What She Needs Most Now
- Chapter 320 - Made a Pack of Lies
- Chapter 321 - True Feeling or Hypocrisy?
- Chapter 322 - Eldest Grandson and Youngest Grandson, Which One Is More Important?
- Chapter 323 - Fighting with Open and Secret Means
- Chapter 324 - Expensive Gift and Ordinary Gift
- Chapter 325 - Arrogant, the Backer in Her Mind!
- Chapter 326 - Finally Connecting the Cause and Effect
- Chapter 327 - Quarrel on the Street for the Broken Bracelets?
- Chapter 328 - Mediation, Each of Them Paid for a Bracelet
- Chapter 329 - Qin Yuru’s Reliance
- Chapter 330 - Intricate and Continual Accidents
- Chapter 331 - Duke Yong’s Mansion Only Had a Choice
- Chapter 332 - The Maid Intending to Sleep with the Master
- Chapter 333 - Each Had Her Own Thought and Secret Plan
- Chapter 334 - The First Witness Showed up!
- Chapter 335 - Appearance of the Second Witness
- Chapter 336 - Fanglan Embroidery Shop in Good Faith?
- Chapter 337 - The Loyal Servant Requested Qin Wanru to Return to Mansion
- Chapter 338 - Recognition between Grandmother and Granddaughter
- Chapter 339 - The Returned Gift
- Chapter 340 - The Frightened Nanny Yu
- Chapter 341 - Is It Deterrence or Conciliation?
- Chapter 342 - Grandma, I Rejected Them
- Chapter 343 - An Incident Caused by a Set of Molds
- Chapter 344 - Someone Secretly Passed on the Message
- Chapter 345 - Let the Three of them Run the Errand
- Chapter 346 - It Was Nice to Be a Subordinate
- Chapter 347 - Sending and Exchanging Paintings
- Chapter 348 - Gave a Cat for Her to Keep
- Chapter 349 - The Greatest Publicity
- Chapter 350 - Many Foster Daughters in Duke Xing’s Mansion