The Charm of Soul Pets
The Charm of Soul Pets
Author Synopsis: Cloud birds that soar through the blue sky; Terrorblood wolves that roam the wastelands ruthlessly. Dream beasts that dart through the moonlight forests; Ghost kings that dwell on foggy cliffs. Ocean spirit beasts that haunt the depths of the boundless oceans; thousand-eyed treants that stand unyielding on precipitous peaks.
Sword Beetles, Sunset Eagles, Ancient Wood Demons, Chaotic Thunder Sprites, Cursed Demon Fox: Ice… Plants, Beasts, Elementals, Undead, this is the eccentric, variegated, beautiful, and stunning world of soul pets!
Our protagonist, a soul pet trainer, had at first a young, mutated soul pet – a Moonlight Fox. In unending fights, it mutated into the stronger Evil Flamed Six-tailed Demon fox and the even higher leveled Queen Flamed Nine-tailed Firefox!
Under the companionship of this soul pet, he walked on the path to become a king, catching precious and rare soul pets, and never ceasing his endeavor to becoming the very best!
TL Synposis: Many islands dotted the vast oceans of this world. However, some of the islands were a lot more sinister than the rest. Those islands, known as Nightmare Islands, were true nightmares to all but the strongest and most fortunate. Children were kidnapped and thrown on these isolated islands by the Nightmare Palace, forced to sign soul pacts with evil soul pets: Nightmares. These devils slowly devoured the souls of their trainers to grow stronger. If the children did not cultivate fast enough, their souls will be devoured whole, leaving only an empty husk behind.
Chu Mu, the protagonist, was an heir to the Chu Clan, but due to a plotted murder, he was thrown on the island, sentencing him to almost certain death. Dancing on the edge of life and death, he struggled to survive with a small Moonlight Fox he captured. When he finally escaped the devilish foremen on his island, he couldn’t help but let a breath out. But little does he know, the experience was only a beginning to a fated journey with his little Moonlight Fox…
- Chapter 37: Causing the Entire Gangluo City to Shake in My Presence
- Chapter 38: Territory Crisis(1)
- Chapter 39: Territory Crisis(2)
- Chapter 40: Dark Night High Winds, Killing Night
- Chapter 41: Commotion in the Auction House
- Chapter 42: Let Blood Rain
- Chapter 43: Devil Tree Demon
- Chapter 44: Mo Ye, A Technique that Drove Opponents Crazy
- Chapter 45: Robbing and Killing Yang Mantian Father and Child (1)
- Chapter 46: Robbing and Killing Yang Mantian Father and Child(2)
- Chapter 47: Using the Yang Family’s Money to Auction Against the Yang Family (1)
- Chapter 48: Using the Yang Family’s Money to Auction Against the Yang Family (2)
- Chapter 49: Chu Family’s Overbearing Eldest Young Lady
- Chapter 50: Cleansing the Chu Family’s Inner Dirt
- Chapter 51: Preliminary Competition of the Recommendation
- Chapter 52: It’s Only That My Life is a Bit Tenacious
- Chapter 53: The Weakest, Chu Mu, Leading The Fight
- Chapter 54: Instant Combined Kill!
- Chapter 55: Summoning Three. All Dead
- Chapter 56: A Person Is Going to Die, Not A Soul Pet (1)
- Chapter 57: A Person Is Going to Die, Not A Soul Pet (2)
- Chapter 58: Killing To Bring Out the Family’s Honor
- Chapter 59: Yang Family’s Mysterious Contestant
- Chapter 60: You Yang Family, Anyone Who Comes Up, I, Chu Mu, Will Kill
- Chapter 61: Yang Family, A Great Catastrophe Is Imminent
- Chapter 62: Chu Mu, King of Prison Island!
- Chapter 63: Luo Region Nightmare Prince VS Prison Island King
- Chapter 64: A Gorgeous Yet Intense Fight of Existence
- Chapter 65: Monarch White Nightmare, Disregarding Blue Flames!
- Chapter 66: Should I Laugh Or Cry? The Mo Ye’s Turn to Fight!
- Chapter 67: Continuous Revival, The Undying Zhan Ye (1)
- Chapter 68: Continuous Revival, The Undying Zhan Ye (2)
- Chapter 69: Ghost Wing White Bone Blood Devil
- Chapter 70: Ghost Type Seal, Blood Devil Seal
- Chapter 71: Nameless Old Servant
- Chapter 72: Exterminating the Yang Family (1)
- Chapter 73: Exterminating the Yang Family (2)
- Chapter 74: Exterminating the Yang Family (3)
- Chapter 75: Advancement, Eighth Remembrance Spirit Teacher
- Chapter 76: Meeting a Powerful Enemy Alone
- Chapter 77: Wanting to Kill, Acting an Escape
- Chapter 78: Greater Fame
- Chapter 79: Ancient City on the Plains, Jia City
- Chapter 80: Coincidentally Encountering Princess Jin Rou
- Chapter 81: Fight Under The Heavens
- Chapter 82: Jia Region Fight
- Chapter 83: Exquisite Dodging, Exceptional Speed
- Chapter 84: Perfect Warrior Rank VS Perfect Commander Rank
- Chapter 85: Dyed In Blood, Silver Colored Fox
- Chapter 86: Tail is a Fox’s Honor!