Mages Are Too OP
Mages Are Too OP
As one of the first players to gain access to World of Falan—the first immersive game worldwide—Roland creates his character as a Mage.
However, playing as a Mage is not as fun and easy as he thought. His head even explodes after he casts the very first spell in the game.
Stubbornly sticking to his class when most Mages decide to create a new character, Roland gradually discovers tricks of the trade and his unusual talent. This allows him to change people’s stereotypes on Mages and to explore the deeply-buried secrets of this game…
- Chapter 401 - People Are the Foundation of Everything
- Chapter 402 - The Druids Are Here
- Chapter 403 - Who Are You Insulting?
- Chapter 404 - Mages and Druids Are Differen
- Chapter 405 - Speculations on Alignmen
- Chapter 406 - Come On, Battle of Public Opinion
- Chapter 407 - Flatten Their Moral High Ground Firs
- Chapter 408 - Inhumane Smearing
- Chapter 409 - Arrival at Bluewater Harbor
- Chapter 410 - How I Envy Them
- Chapter 411 - Seal Lifted
- Chapter 412 - The Real Devil King
- Chapter 413 - Meeting Falken Again
- Chapter 414 - I Don“t Want To Cause Any Misunderstandings
- Chapter 415 - What the Heck?
- Chapter 416 - Magnificent Nia
- Chapter 417 - The Black Leaves“ Last Hope
- Chapter 418 - Recruit Family as Talents
- Chapter 419 - Say Something I Can Understand
- Chapter 420 - What If You Just Take It Away?
- Chapter 421 - All the Hate In the World Is Due To Killing and F*cking
- Chapter 422 - The Golden Sons are Getting More and More Influential
- Chapter 423 - Transformation Into an Elemental Lord
- Chapter 424 - Certain People Shouldn“t Be Indulged Anymore
- Chapter 425 - By “My Friend,“ I Mean Me
- Chapter 426 - Accessibility to Any Level-3 Spells
- Chapter 427 - Surrounded
- Chapter 428 - You Think You“re Smart?
- Chapter 429 - The Golden Sons Are All Lurkers
- Chapter 430 - Equivalent Exchange?
- Chapter 431 - One Glance, One World
- Chapter 432 - I Don“t Think They“re Human
- Chapter 433 - Books Turned to Ashes
- Chapter 434 - Rothman“s Fireball
- Chapter 435 - Old Men Will Always Be Your Boss
- Chapter 436 - Grand Arrangemen
- Chapter 437 - The Players Won“t Stop Screwing Around
- Chapter 438 - This is My Greatest Achievemen
- Chapter 439 - A Quick Count, Huge Profits
- Chapter 440 - Return
- Chapter 441 - The Corruption of the F6 Members
- Chapter 442 - The Female Priests of the Church of Storm, Slutty Outside Yet Prudish Inside
- Chapter 443 - As Vigilant and Smart as Him
- Chapter 444 - I, Roland, Wire Money
- Chapter 445 - There“s No Need for Tha
- Chapter 446 - Considerably High-End Tech
- Chapter 447 - The Real Purpose of a Noble Banque
- Chapter 448 - The Man Who Changed the Rules is Back
- Chapter 449 - For Your Sake“ is the Most Cunning Trick
- Chapter 450 - They are on the Wrong Path