My Father in Law is Lu Bu
My Father in Law is Lu Bu
Cosplayer Liu Mang accidentally crosses through time and arrived at the Eastern Han Dynasty wearing Aries Gold Cloth. (Saint Seiya!) He arrived on top of the walls of XiaPi right when it was about to fall to Cao Cao.
“Don’t kill me bro; I’m not working for boss Cao!”
“Hey! You’re slashing the wrong person! Boss Lu’s underlings are there! Not me!”
He accidentally saved Lu Bu who was tied up by Song Xian. He accidentally became the son in law of Lu Bu. He accidentally changed the history of the Three Kingdoms period.
When aluminum casted Gold Cloths are worn by generals like Zhang Liao and Gao Shun during the Eastern Han Dynasty, glistering on their bodies… When the soldiers in the camps are sporting mechanical crossbows… When crossbreeding of rice plants appeared on Lu Bu’s territory…
Liu Mang knows that a world belonging to Lu is coming.
- Chapter 1 - Disaster Brought Forth by a Name
- Chapter 2 - Guys, We Are on the Same Side!
- Chapter 3 - The Escape of Lu Bu
- Chapter 4 - Death to Those Who are Discontent
- Chapter 5 - Shooting of Palm in Xiapi
- Chapter 6 - Formation Breaker
- Chapter 7 - Breakthrough
- Chapter 8 - Wrongly Kill Three Thousand
- Chapter 9 - Home?
- Chapter 10 - Death
- Chapter 11 - Man From Heaven
- Chapter 12 - Fifteen Thousand Dollars Worth of Buns
- Chapter 13 - Boss Cao’s Scheme
- Chapter 14 - The Great Coax
- Chapter 15 - The Flashy and Enticing Boss Lu
- Chapter 16 - Look Your Sister
- Chapter 17 - Got Sold
- Chapter 18 - I, Lu Bu, Never Regret
- Chapter 19 - Father
- Chapter 20 - Wise Lord?
- Chapter 21 - Trapped in Kaiyang
- Chapter 22 - Long Distance Surprise Attack
- Chapter 23 - Too Big of a Joke
- Chapter 24 - If We’re Going To Do It, Then We’re Going Big
- Chapter 25 - Selling Gold
- Chapter 26 - Big Transaction
- Chapter 27 - Camaraderie Under the Setting Sun
- Chapter 28 - Battle of Kaiyang (1)
- Chapter 29 - Battle of Kaiyang (2)
- Chapter 30 - Battle of Kaiyang (3)
- Chapter 31 - Battle of Kaiyang (4)
- Chapter 32 - Battle of Kaiyang (5)
- Chapter 33 - A Turn for the Better (1)
- Chapter 34 - A Turn for the Better (2)
- Chapter 35 - Cavalry Cavalry
- Chapter 36 - Casualties of the Cao Army (1)
- Chapter 37 - Casualties of the Cao Army (2)
- Chapter 38 - Fengxiao vs Fengxian
- Chapter 39 - Fengxiao vs. Fengxian (End)
- Chapter 40 - The Wisdom of Crying
- Chapter 41 - The Anticipated Meeting Original by Bro Got a Gun, Translated by James, Bloodfalcon
- Chapter 42 - Prince of Shu
- Chapter 43 - To Or Not To Runan?
- Chapter 44 - Building An Army (1) Original by Bro Got a Gun, Translated by James
- Chapter 45 - Building an Army (2)
- Chapter 46 - Army March
- Chapter 47 - Father-in-law?
- Chapter 48 - Father-in-Law? (2)
- Chapter 49 - I Am Me
- Chapter 50 - Renegade Traitor