Gourmet of Another World
Gourmet of Another World
In a fantasy world where martial artists can split mountains and creeks with a wave of their hand and break rivers with a kick, there exists a little restaurant like this.
The restaurant isn’t large, but it is a place where countless apex existences will rush into.
There, you can taste egg-fried rice made from phoenix eggs and dragon blood rice.
There, you can drink strong wine brewed from vermillion fruit and water from the fountain of life.
There, you can taste the barbecued meat of a ninth grade supreme beast sprinkled with black pepper.
What? You want to abduct the chef? That’s not going to happen, because there’s a divine beast of unfathomable level, the Hellhound, lying at the entrance.
Oh, that chef also has a robotic assistant that killed a ninth grade supreme being with a single hand and a group of crazy women whose stomachs were conquered.
- Chapter 101: Is This Human Stupid?
- Chapter 102: We Are Here Today to Consult You on Cutting Techniques
- Chapter 103: Young Man, Use Your Eye-Blinding Cutting Techniques to Teach Him How to Be a Better Person
- Chapter 104: Let Us Compete by Slicing a Hundred Radishes
- Chapter 105: The Thousand Layer Tofu Flower
- Chapter 106: The Elegance of That Kitchen Knife
- Chapter 107: Researching a New Dish
- Chapter 108: An Extravagant Sausage
- Chapter 109: The High-end, Refined, and Classy Big Dipper Carving Technique
- Chapter 110: How Dare You Snatch My Phoenix Blood Herb
- Chapter 111: A Woman Who Is More Capable at Causing Trouble Than Owner Bu
- Chapter 112: Deep-Fried Wandering Dragon Cow Meat Sausages
- Chapter 113: You Are Customers, but It Isn't
- Chapter 114: This Is a Secret
- Chapter 115: Master, Don't Just Focus on Eating
- Chapter 116: Fine Wine, Dragon's Breath
- Chapter 117: The Arrival in Force of Experts from the Sects
- Chapter 118: Amethyst Heart Orchid and Sky Spirit Abalone
- Chapter 119: An Abalone with Its Own Magic Array
- Chapter 120: Get Lost All of You, Don't Come and Bother Me
- Chapter 121: The Smelly Boss Who Prefers New Over Old?
- Chapter 122: This Elder Sister Is So Beautiful, Why Don't You Spare Me a Few More Glances?
- Chapter 123: Go Back, Don't Embarrass Yourself Any Further
- Chapter 124: Fire Tree Blossoms, Spirit Energy Dish
- Chapter 125: You Unfilial Son, Where Do You Think You're Going!
- Chapter 126: Amethyst Spirit Abalone Soup
- Chapter 127: The Emperor's Posthumous Edict
- Chapter 128: Premeditated Ambush
- Chapter 129: The Future Emperor Is About to Die
- Chapter 130: I've Always Been Too Softhearted
- Chapter 131: The Emperor's Funeral
- Chapter 132: The Sects Are Trying to Create Trouble
- Chapter 133: The Emperor's Scheme, the Double Calamity Dragon Head Array
- Chapter 134: King Yu's Three Crimes!
- Chapter 135: Umm… I Am Just Passing Through
- Chapter 136: Why Is Owner Bu So Adorable?
- Chapter 137: Your Highness, I Brought Our Brothers to Root for You
- Chapter 138: The Egg-Fried Rice That One Could Never Get Tired Of
- Chapter 139: His Majesty Loves to Watch… Others Run in the Nude?
- Chapter 140: He's Treating Them to a Meal? What a Nouveau Riche!
- Chapter 141: Crush Everything Before You, Young Man!
- Chapter 142: Feeling Empty, Lonely, and Cold on the Night Before the Spring Festival
- Chapter 143: The Thousand Wrapped Silk Year Cake
- Chapter 144: Overlapping of the Two Moons and the Arrival of the Spring Festival
- Chapter 145: The Fat Person Eating a Chicken Drumstick and the Skinny Person with a Wok on His Back
- Chapter 146: Lil' Doggy, Is It Possible for Us to Trade My Chicken Drumstick for Your Sweet 'N' Sour Ribs?
- Chapter 147: The Hundred Family Banquet's Preparations
- Chapter 148: If Anyone Is Unhappy with Me, Let Him Come and Look for Me
- Chapter 149: Owner Bu Has Become Cocky
- Chapter 150: The Flamboyant Bu Fang and the Rainbow-Colored Crescent Moon Dumplings