A lowly child beggar, a noble prince, a monster viewed as the enemy of the entire world. If you possess all three identities at the same time, which identity would you choose to help you earn a better ending?
Thales did not have the answer.
He only knew that he came to a different and magnificent world, and he had to face a future that was as difficult to handle as a nightmare.
The glorious Empire had already been destroyed for one thousand years, the dying royal family suffered many problems, the legendary sacred battle had plenty of conspiracies, the divided world was in chaos.
But Thales had nothing.
The only thing he had left was an unswerving determination to preserve his own identity, bravery which would allow him to survive in a perilous situation, and a belief that he would never submit to principles he did not believe.
“A King does not gain respect by virtue of his bloodline. The bloodline’s glory rests on the deeds of the King.”
Darkness will baptize light. Fire will create true steel. The forbidden prince’s story starts here.
- Chapter 301 - A Duel
- Chapter 302 - Not too bad?
- Chapter 303 - Leave
- Chapter 304 - A Storm is Coming
- Chapter 305 - The Creation of the Two Empresses
- Chapter 306 - Raven of Death
- Chapter 307 - Ian the Nuisance
- Chapter 308 - Collusion
- Chapter 309 - The Writers of Legend (One)
- Chapter 310 - The Writers of Legend (Two)
- Chapter 311 - The Day of the State Affairs Hearing
- Chapter 312 - The Hatred for Stealing His Sister
- Chapter 313 - The Beginning
- Chapter 314 - For Dragon Clouds City
- Chapter 315 - The Archduchess and Her Vassals
- Chapter 316 - Plan
- Chapter 317 - A Romantic Story
- Chapter 318 - Are all of you coming?
- Chapter 319 - Not According to Plan
- Chapter 320 - Releasing in “Installments”
- Chapter 321 - The Price of Saying “No”
- Chapter 322 - The Moral of the Story
- Chapter 323 - Good Morning
- Chapter 324 - Returning the Favor
- Chapter 325 - Send Reinforcements
- Chapter 326 - Five Archdukes
- Chapter 327 - The Prince’s Whereabouts
- Chapter 328 - Just Like Chapman Lampard
- Chapter 329 - The Final Journey
- Chapter 330 - Assassinating Lampard?
- Chapter 331 - Bumping Into a Ghost
- Chapter 332 - Headquarters
- Chapter 333 - Smooth-Sailing
- Chapter 334
- Chapter 335 - The Confusion While Going Back Home
- Chapter 336 - The Veteran on the Wheelchair
- Chapter 337 - Double the Amount?
- Chapter 338 - The Point of Contact
- Chapter 339 - His/Her Eyes
- Chapter 340 - The Magical Therren
- Chapter 341 - You Son of a *Censored*
- Chapter 342 - Which Will You Choose?
- Chapter 343 - Exterminate Them All
- Chapter 344 - Black Track
- Chapter 345 - Join us
- Chapter 346 - Silver Shadow
- Chapter 347 - You Will Fail in the End
- Chapter 348 - You Fell into the Trap, Eh?
- Chapter 349 - The War of the Deceased Souls
- Chapter 350 - Never Lost