A lowly child beggar, a noble prince, a monster viewed as the enemy of the entire world. If you possess all three identities at the same time, which identity would you choose to help you earn a better ending?
Thales did not have the answer.
He only knew that he came to a different and magnificent world, and he had to face a future that was as difficult to handle as a nightmare.
The glorious Empire had already been destroyed for one thousand years, the dying royal family suffered many problems, the legendary sacred battle had plenty of conspiracies, the divided world was in chaos.
But Thales had nothing.
The only thing he had left was an unswerving determination to preserve his own identity, bravery which would allow him to survive in a perilous situation, and a belief that he would never submit to principles he did not believe.
“A King does not gain respect by virtue of his bloodline. The bloodline’s glory rests on the deeds of the King.”
Darkness will baptize light. Fire will create true steel. The forbidden prince’s story starts here.
- Chapter 251 - Arduous
- Chapter 252 - I am So Relieved
- Chapter 253 - I Can Help You
- Chapter 254 - The Black Knight’s Death
- Chapter 255 - Changing Hands
- Chapter 256 - Counter-Attack
- Chapter 257 - Check
- Chapter 258 - Checkmate
- Chapter 259 - A Speculation
- Chapter 260 - The Reason for Battle (One)
- Chapter 261 - The Reason for Battle (Two)
- Chapter 262 - Twist of Fate
- Chapter 263 - A Child Who’s Not Able to Drink Alcohol
- Chapter 264 - You Northland Barbarians!
- Chapter 265 - Two minutes
- Chapter 266 - What A Shame (One)
- Chapter 267 - What a Shame (Two)
- Chapter 268 - We Won
- Chapter 269 - The Archduchess
- Chapter 270 - The Blood-Stained Crown
- Chapter 271 - The Day Before the Bitter Cold Winter
- Chapter 272 - YC
- Chapter 273 - End of Arc: The Destiny They Missed
- Chapter 274 - The Quiet Prince
- Chapter 275 - A Game of Chess (One)
- Chapter 276 - A Game of Chess (Two)
- Chapter 277 - First Lesson
- Chapter 278 - The Truth Brothers
- Chapter 279 - Traitors
- Chapter 280 - Target
- Chapter 281 - An Awkward Dinner
- Chapter 282 - Upset
- Chapter 283 - Riot
- Chapter 284 - The Familiar Guest
- Chapter 285 - The Honor and Humiliation of the Great Dragon (One)
- Chapter 286
- Chapter 287 - The Mystery about Putray
- Chapter 288 - The Dragon’s Blood Has Yet to Dry
- Chapter 289 - Dragon Breaker (One)
- Chapter 290 - Dragon Breaker (Two)
- Chapter 291 - Meryl Hicks
- Chapter 292 - The Boundaries of Governance (One)
- Chapter 293 - The Boundaries of Governance (Two)
- Chapter 294 - What Is Magic?
- Chapter 295 - An Unforeseen Invitation
- Chapter 296 - The Game in the Carriage
- Chapter 297 - The Former King’s “Present”
- Chapter 298 - The Prince’s Shackles
- Chapter 299 - Friend and Foe
- Chapter 300 - Victory and Defeat