Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing?
Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing?
Having been reborn, she takes one glance at her ridiculously handsome husband and wonders if she had suffered from brain damage back then—she had actually demanded for a divorce with him. Repeatedly!
In her previous life, she had been deceived by her relatives who eventually led her to her tragic death. With this second chance at life, she vows to cozy up to her husband both literally and figuratively to destroy all her enemies and to take down the women who hid behind their scheming, innocent facades. She would be in control of her own happiness!
This is a sweet, doting love story featuring an intelligent female lead and a perfect male lead who's good at turning her knobs.
- Chapter 151 - According to Plan
- Chapter 152 - This Man Had a Cold Indifference That Could Cause Fear to Seep into Bones
- Chapter 153 - Ji Nuan Was Really Hiding Something
- Chapter 154 - Punishing the White Lotus
- Chapter 155 - Ji Nuan, You Better Wait and See!
- Chapter 156 - Are You Blind?
- Chapter 157 - Are You Certain You'll Be Able to Put It on if I Take it Off?
- Chapter 158 - So Many Pairs of Eyes Here, Yet, They Might Still Be Insufficient for Mo Jingshen to Dig Out
- Chapter 159 - As the Involved Party, Mo Jingshen Doesn't Even Remember Her Name
- Chapter 160 - Who Else Wants to See Her Take Off Her Clothes?
- Chapter 161 - Don't You Know Mo Jingshen Was Once Engaged in America?
- Chapter 162 - Mo Jingshen Did Not Refute It, Which Meant It was True
- Chapter 163 - If Ji Nuan Were to See This, I Wonder If a Bottle of Vinegar Will be Spilled
- Chapter 164 - Within the Blink of an Eye, She Became Your Sweetheart Again?
- Chapter 165 - This is His Own Business, No One Will Stop Him
- Chapter 166 - You Were the One Who Provoked Him Back Then; You Were Also the One Who Left Without Looking Back
- Chapter 167 - Everyone is Well-Aware of Who Cannot Be Touched
- Chapter 168 - She Was Becoming More Courageous, on the Car, She Dared to…
- Chapter 169 - Did Ji Nuan Kick You off The Bed?
- Chapter 170 - The Two of You Couldn’t Sleep so You Made a Special Trip Here to Look at Me?
- Chapter 171 - Whose Prank Was This? Does Someone Have Other Intentions?
- Chapter 172 - What Shameful Deed Did You Do? You Don’t Even Dare to Raise Your Head?
- Chapter 173 - Under the Light, Mo Jingshen’s Calm Eyes Abruptly Turned Cold
- Chapter 174 - We Are Still Considered Newlyweds; There is No Need to Use Distance to Shake Things Up
- Chapter 175 - Mo Jingshen is Yours Now, but Many People Wish to Take Away This Piece of Meat
- Chapter 176 - Do You Think the World Revolves Around You?
- Chapter 177 - Our Ji family Doesn’t Have a Daughter Like You
- Chapter 178 - You Must Be Very Tired From Hiding in Ambush in the Ji family for so Many Years, Right?
- Chapter 179 - Fake?
- Chapter 180 - The Mantis Stalks the Cicada, Unaware of the Oriole Behind
- Chapter 181 - What a Vicious and Merciless Person He Slept with Every Night
- Chapter 182 - Someone With a Heart of Stone is Impervious to Ten Thousand Arrows
- Chapter 183 - Hello Miss Ji, This is the City Center Police Station
- Chapter 184 - Mo Jingshen Would Actually Lower Himself to Come to Such a Place?
- Chapter 185 - Such an Expensive Item…
- Chapter 186 - In This Lifetime, I Actually Managed to Catch a Glimpse of President Mo!
- Chapter 187 - He Always Stood on the Gold Pagoda; Capable of Seeing Every Big Picture
- Chapter 188 - Before You Satisfy Your Appetite, Shouldn’t You Feed Me First?
- Chapter 189 - This Man, En, He was Really Easy on the Eyes
- Chapter 190 - Do You Know of Mo Corporation?
- Chapter 191 - Is She Related to Mo Jingshen?
- Chapter 192 - There’s No Need to Cry, Just One Look From You Would Be Painful Enough For Me to Endure
- Chapter 193 - Don’t Tell Me You’re Pregnant?
- Chapter 194 - Mo Jingshen Saw the Message Ji Nuan Sent
- Chapter 195 - Her Background Is Not Simple
- Chapter 196 - Mo Jingshen Has Already Issued a Warning to the Su Family Once
- Chapter 197 - When She Saw Mo Jingshen Alight From the Car…
- Chapter 198 - Underground Bar
- Chapter 199 - Isn’t He Still in Hai City?
- Chapter 200 - Don’t Be Afraid, I’m Right Here, Right in Front of You