Young Master Gu, Please Be Gentle
Young Master Gu, Please Be Gentle
After facing her fiancé’s betrayal, things take an unexpected turn after Tang Mo’er inadvertently gets involved with the Capital’s preeminent magnate, Gu Mohan.
Fast-forwarding, Tang Mo’er clenches on a pregnancy test kit with two red lines—testing positive—and confronts him. “Young Master Gu, why did you make me pregnant?”
Gu Mohan hands a baby over into her arms. “My dearest wife, be good. That’s our second child.”
And so Tang Mo’er can only hustle and take care of her two children, but unbeknownst to her, Young Master Gu has also been coveting her love and affection…
This is a face-smacking, sweet-love novel set in the entertainment industry.
- Chapter 51 - Get in the Car
- Chapter 52 - Tang Mo'er, Try Me
- Chapter 53 - Mr Gu told Beauty Tang to Leave!
- Chapter 54 - Are You Angry Because I Stood You up Last Night?
- Chapter 55 - Allure Times
- Chapter 56 - Tang Mo’er resembles Madam
- Chapter 57 - The Man Who Saved Her Three Years Ago
- Chapter 58 - Marriage Proposal
- Chapter 59 - Not Only Are You an Emotional Coward, You’re Also a Useless Scoundrel
- Chapter 60 - A Chaotic Engagement
- Chapter 61 - Miss Tang, Our Boss Is Waiting for You in the Hotel Room
- Chapter 62 - To Fall for One’s Tricks
- Chapter 63 - He’s Here
- Chapter 64 - Tang Mo’er, It’s Fine If You’re Stupid, But Now You Think You’re Capable?
- Chapter 65 - President Su Did Not Even Know His Fiancée Was a Virgin
- Chapter 66 - I've Only Gone for a Business Trip for Two Days, Only to Have You to Create Trouble for Me
- Chapter 67 - Please Have Some Brains. What's so Good about Your Fiancé? He Only Makes You Cry. Forget about Him, Yeah?
- Chapter 68 - Why Would Gu Mohan Even Take a Glance at Tang Mo'er? She’s Just a Nobody
- Chapter 69 - I Bullied You Because Your Fiancé Triggered Me
- Chapter 70 - Since You Already Know My Name, Why Are You Still Acting Dumb?
- Chapter 71 - Stop Finding Trouble, I Won’t Spare You
- Chapter 72 - Hoping to Allow You to Grow up
- Chapter 73 - You Have the Guts to Tell Me to My Face That Mr Gu Is the Gigolo You Kept
- Chapter 74 - I Heard You're Going to Be the Wife of a Rich Man, I'm Proud of You
- Chapter 75 - Everyone Sounded as If She Was Pestering President Gu
- Chapter 76 - If You Get Pregnant, You'll Be the Model Mother of the Nation
- Chapter 77 - Lu Qi'er, the Capital's Greatest Socialite is Also the Beloved Daughter of the Lu Family
- Chapter 78 - Lu Qi'er is Gu Mohan's Fiancée
- Chapter 79 - After These Years, She Still Hadn’t Figured out What She Had Done Wrong
- Chapter 80 - Han Xiaowan Is Pregnant
- Chapter 81 - Tell Me Who Bullied You and I'll Make Sure to Bully Them Too, Okay?
- Chapter 82 - Su Zhe, I'll Give You Another Chance
- Chapter 83 - You Had an Affair, Mrs Han
- Chapter 84 - Tang Mo'er Is a Woman I’ve Taken a Fancy to, I Hope That Mrs Han Will Be More Courteous Towards Her
- Chapter 85 - Tang Mo'er, Why Are You Throwing a Tantrum Late at Night
- Chapter 86 - Sorry, I Can't Help but Feel Disgusted
- Chapter 87 - Mr Gu, Please Stop for A Moment
- Chapter 88 - What Fiancée, It's Just a Joke Made by Old Master Lu
- Chapter 89 - Tang Mo'er Was Dancing
- Chapter 90 - I Love You and I've Decided to Be Together with You
- Chapter 91 - Amicable Breakup
- Chapter 92 - Who Do You Think You Are, How Dare You Lay Your Eyes on My Woman?
- Chapter 93 - Divorce Agreement
- Chapter 94 - Now That so Many Men Are Fighting for You, Are You Satisfied?
- Chapter 95 - President Gu, Don't Tell Me You're Jealous
- Chapter 96 - Be My Woman
- Chapter 97 - President Gu, My Fiancé Is Here, Please Let Go of Me
- Chapter 98 - That's Right, Miss Han. Keep a Tight Hold on Your Man
- Chapter 99 - Smile
- Chapter 100 - He Remained Indifferent While She Behaved in a Spoiled Manner