A lowly child beggar, a noble prince, a monster viewed as the enemy of the entire world. If you possess all three identities at the same time, which identity would you choose to help you earn a better ending?
Thales did not have the answer.
He only knew that he came to a different and magnificent world, and he had to face a future that was as difficult to handle as a nightmare.
The glorious Empire had already been destroyed for one thousand years, the dying royal family suffered many problems, the legendary sacred battle had plenty of conspiracies, the divided world was in chaos.
But Thales had nothing.
The only thing he had left was an unswerving determination to preserve his own identity, bravery which would allow him to survive in a perilous situation, and a belief that he would never submit to principles he did not believe.
“A King does not gain respect by virtue of his bloodline. The bloodline’s glory rests on the deeds of the King.”
Darkness will baptize light. Fire will create true steel. The forbidden prince’s story starts here.
- Chapter 201 - The Prince’s End
- Chapter 202 - Really Bad Luck (One)
- Chapter 203 - Really Bad Luck (Two)
- Chapter 204 - Understanding
- Chapter 205 - Execute on the Spot
- Chapter 206 - Guest from Barren Bone
- Chapter 207 - The Prince’s Doubts
- Chapter 208 - The Black Prophet from the Other Side
- Chapter 209 - Code name: Dragon’s Blood
- Chapter 210 - The Importance of Dragon’s Blood
- Chapter 211 - A Gamble in the Dark (One)
- Chapter 212 - A Gamble in the Dark (Two)
- Chapter 213 - The Curse of the Witch
- Chapter 214 - The Scorching Blade
- Chapter 215 - Stall
- Chapter 216 - The Latecomer
- Chapter 217 - A Very Big Problem
- Chapter 218 - The Blade and the Wing
- Chapter 219 - Trust and Loyalty
- Chapter 220 - Nicholas’ Bargaining Chip
- Chapter 221 - Shelter
- Chapter 222 - A Critical Decision
- Chapter 223 - Failure
- Chapter 224 - Little Rascal’s ‘Consolation’
- Chapter 225 - Save This Country
- Chapter 226 - King Slayer
- Chapter 227 - Creating Trouble for Ourselves
- Chapter 228 - The Strongest Chess Piece (One)
- Chapter 229 - The Strongest Chess Piece (Two)
- Chapter 230 - The Strongest Chess Piece. (Three)
- Chapter 231 - Lampard’s Plan
- Chapter 232 - The Archduke’s Fight
- Chapter 233 - It Has Been a Long Time
- Chapter 234 - A Great Threat
- Chapter 235 - Contention
- Chapter 236 - The Inextinguishable Starlight
- Chapter 237 - The Virtuous King
- Chapter 238 - Centuries of Strategic Planning (One)
- Chapter 239 - Centuries of Strategic Planning (Two)
- Chapter 240 - Centuries of Strategic Planning (Three)
- Chapter 241 - Genuine Patrols
- Chapter 242
- Chapter 243 - Seize Control
- Chapter 244 - Chad Vlad
- Chapter 245 - Severing Souls with a Slash!
- Chapter 246 - A Game of Chess
- Chapter 247 - A Chance Encounter
- Chapter 248 - I am Very Honored
- Chapter 249 - When Swords Cross (One)
- Chapter 250 - When Swords Cross (Two)